Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cheese, Please


Food... my Mom has a nickname for me, FinFoo, but I prefer to hear Fin Food! haha

I enjoying eating many good dog foods and many grrrrrrrrrreat people foods! My favorite is cheese, any kind, any color, anywhere! Now, Kolby loves it and so does Sasha. I have to guard my pieces well. Sasha, being so small, will hang out underneath me, beside me, anywhere she fits and eat my crumbs. Hey, I want to eat my crumbs!

If you want to treat your dog to something special, Black Diamond Canadian (yes, that's right, my homeland) makes the best Extra Sharp Cheddar. Mom never seems to buy enough, in my hungry opinion. What's the problem? I like it, you buy it! Should be every dog's human motto! :)

Just be wary of small, snake like animals lurking in the shadows for your crumbs