Friday, April 16, 2010

As Michael Jackson Said "It don't matter if you're Black or White"


Introducing the latest beautiful Barbet, born to Walda and Henk in the Netherlands.

I told Mom he looks like an Oreo, America's Favorite Cookie :) Mom said he looks like a Cow (koe in Dutch). But I don't think you can milk him!

Aunt Walda and Uncle Henk have my dad's brother Chouffe. Nana Paula always says I take after Uncle Chouffe moreso than Dad so he must be one heckuva of Barbet! I am very happy that this little Tuxedo puppy will grow up with my Uncle and learn how to strut his stuff!

Mom offered for him to come to Buffalo and then I could teach him how to bounce balloons off his nose, force tennis balls under the chairs and howl at the neighbors...but, alas, he will remain in The Netherlands. Aunt Walda can read my Blog to him so he can learn the REAL ways of the Barbet! HAHA

Congratulations Walda, Henk, Aubey & Charly - it really doesn't matter if you're black or white, but black AND white is really cool!

Vive Le Barbet!

Love, Finley