Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Mom. She feeds me, she loves me, she buys lots of toys and treats, some better than others, but best of all she took Typing Regents in High School so she is able to pound out my Blog for me at a most acceptable rate! I usually only like her to show pictures of me, after all, this Blog is all me all the time :) but I thought I'd make an exception this time around.

I know that Penny at Daycare gave her a Valentine gift (BIG cookie) wrapped in a plastic heart for me and she hasn't given it to me yet. So, I am hoping that by sucking up to her (do you hear the loud noise of a vacuum cleaner right now?) she will get her act together and unwrap that Baby!

Oh, and the best part! Penny gave her 2, purportedly (big word for a little dog) for Kolby and me. But the SECRETS I know. Kolby can't eat most run of the mill cookies as he is allergic to Wheat and will blow up. So, guess who reaps the benefits of that misfortune? You got it! Finley, the whirl and twirl Black Pearl!

Oh, I think I hear the pitter patter of her big feet, actually it's more like thud thud but I think she's in the kitchen and yep, there it is, the sound of foil being unwrapped, kind of like nails on a chalkboard, AH...the call of the wild for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment