Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spoiled Rotten


When you are a Barbet, you are a "rare" dog. What does that mean? Well, in the US, we are only about 50. I was the third ever Barbet registered with the FSS program within the AKC. Nana Paula and Auntie Ula and Stacy are working on making more of me. Well, not more of ME as I am one of a kind, but more of my kind :)

When you are that "rare" or "special" as I prefer to call it, you work it! I mean you REALLY work it! Daycare, dog parties, grilled chicken, fresh tuna fish, and the icing on the cake - nonchocolate, of course as they kills dogs - the personalized tableware - storage jars, glasses, mirrors, napkins, and now - my very own bowl!

I was thrilled to see they finally came in but as soon as Mom put mine down, that darn Sasha went and sat in it! COME ON! I was beside myself barking! This cat has got to go...I don't need her a## in my dinner dish - Mom better put it in the dishwasher before breakfast is served! Otherwise, Uncle Ted is getting the call to do another one!

At least Sasha didn't get her own bowl, they don't make them small enough, she has all the pretty ceramic dishes - perfect for the little lady that she is. Hmmm. Maybe I'll try and sit in her dish! HAHA Now, that would be worth blogging about!